Saturday 26 November 2011

Mumbai & Hyderabad Races - Nov 27-2011

race 1 - HICKORY
watch out, i may upset this field. ARABIAN EMPIRE - i can finish close to the winner.

race 2 - CYPRESS POINT
CR is on job, you can take a chance on me. SAVAGE GARDEN - slim chance, can upset here.

race 3 - BRING IT ON
i am good in tracks, can shock this field. BEEMER - anyway, its a open race, one can take each way chance on me.

race 4 - ARCTIC MINSTREL
i guess my trainer wants win today, have a decent raider, can upset.

race 5 - STAR BUILDER
big field, i have a street smart raider, fancied guys will be marked and i have a decent chance. SO ROYAL - i am good, my gate is almost outside the track, can avoid the traffic jam, my chances are bright.

race 6 - NATIVE KNIGHT
like a musical chair... everyone gets a chance one day or the other in this kind of a pack. probably today will be my day.

race 7 - STARDOM BOUND
long shot. tracking well, will run a good race for sure, worth taking small eachway chance on me.

race 8 - FAJR
good in tracks, play me rs 10 each win place & SHP,  have a hot coffee and enjoy the race.

race 9 - SCARLET PIMPERNEL
i was backed heavily couple of times, lost to very good runners.. time to settle accounts.


Hyderabad

race 1 - ZIGLAR
ajit is on job, can win again. RICH AND FAMOUS - do not ignore me, can place for sure.

race 2 - PHENOMENAL SPEED
i may win, can place anyway..

race 3 - INDIAN HURRICANE
today will be my day, ignore my last run. ELEGANT APPROACH - i can give a shock.

race 4 - PRINCE PALADIN
watch my odds, i can win this race.

race 5 - CANNON ACE
again rawal is here on job, i can give another shock.

race 6 - CORAL GABLES
i have nothing to loose, i have seen many such field in my life.. will run a good race.

race 7 - ALL THE FUN
can win here, its goin to be real fun.

race 8 - VIJAYS DHARA
hope PS will not give up this race for bookies, i am good.  AIRBORNE MAGIC - jokey is one job, do not ignore me






No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews