Saturday 19 November 2011

Hyderabad Races & Mumbai Races - Nov 20-2011

Hyderabad

race 1 - FLORENTINE
if PSC blinks once is enough for me to win this race. MISS WATERMELON - i am the horse of the day.

race 2 - TRANSITION / CLASSIC WISH
one of us goin to win here.

race 3 - GREY SHOT
do not ignore me, this time i will make it for sure. ACHIEVER - i will finish right behind the winner.

race 4 - SHEIKHS EMPEROR
i am good. i can beat 'star sricker' at leat 4 lengths....

race 5 - DRAYTON
i am still in good shape, can win,  rest is in the hands of samuel.. PROOF -  am very serious about this race, do not ignore me.

race 6 - RIO GRANDE
i am the joker in this pack. ARROW IN AUTO MODE - no doubt, i am the one out here, not very confident, may win.

race 7 - PREORDAINED
i am winning. simple!

race 8 - THE KOHINOOR
if you dont like me, better go home... do not try to cover your bet by emptying you pocket. 


Bombay

race 1 - PRINCE BRIJENDRA
take a chance on me for only win.

race 2 - CARDINAL :)

race 3 - LAKE PARADISE
YS will enjoy this ride for sure, i will win.

race 4 - KILIFI ( ex sea star )
do not look at my tracks, i am good, have a good raider, will try my best to win this race.

race 5 - BOLD DANCER
in tote play at least 10 bucks win one me.

race 6 - ASTROMIA
you can take a chance on me for win.

race 7 - PEREGRINE FALCON
you can count on me. will win for sure.



pageviews