Thursday 17 November 2011

Bangalore Races - Nov 18-2011

race 1 - CIELAMOUR
if you dont like me. better you enter the course after 2 pm. WHITE MISCHIEF - feeling good, first run for me and the this spanish dude, will go for a kill for sure... i do belive in begginers luck!.

race 2 - BRYANT PARK
i am the best in this bunch, very confident of beating this tight field.  WINDSOR KNIGHT - if christopher fails to takes his animal in the front at the bend.... i will be the one.

race 3 - FORMIDABLE
i may not win in distance, will keep at least more than 3 lengths. SAVVY CONCEPT - i will be take the second spot.

race 4 - CATAMARAN
am one of the catamaran owns by my boss who can run. my win will not take him out of trouble waters, least he will enjoy his morning coffee when he get this news. LIGHTNING EXPRESS - i am the second best in this field.

race 5 - ROMANCE IN THE AIR
i am good. take a chance on me. SPICY STAR - may get the third spot if some fancied guys takes it easy.

race 6 - NORTH CAPE
i am the better one here, the jockey is also not that bad, can win this cup.

race 7 - ABSENCE
my advise is to you guys to finish all your work, reach the betting spot at 4.55, bet little bit win on me, collect your money at 5.15 ......and surprise your family with bunch of flowers and sweets. 

pageviews