Thursday 17 November 2011

Mumbai Races - Nov 17-2011

race 1 - STAR OF ZOLTAN
i may not win, good SHP chance.

race 2 - BONNY LIGHT
i have no idea why am fancied, may be... this could be my last win of my career. take a chance guys!

race 3 - DIVINE
ignore me not. i have a decent track, 'Phantom' is raiding, even this win could be his last win before retirement.

race 4 - STORMING HEART
i am a serious contender here, will not make it easy to the winner... may win.

race 5 - HAMMERHEAD
i am a clear winner.

race 6 - ST. CATZ
these days neeraj can win only with the help of horses like me.

race 7 - SNOW BLAZE
i am good, play me for jockey's merit. ORITO - YS is screwing his good form these days.. may his luck can go against him.

race 8 - SUNLIGHT MAGIC
i have a decent credibility to win. on top of it i have here 'Batman' on job.

pageviews