Wednesday 9 November 2011

Delhi Races - Nov 10-2011

race 1 - HAPPYGOLUCKY
this jockey (discard from pune) scrwed my chance purpousely in race no.34 and in race no.61 again made me look like a cow and he was fined. today he has to win like the way chinnab won yeasterday in mysore for similar reasons...

race 2 - FEARLESS TIGER
again the same 'pune discard' in race no. 11 spoiled the back to back chance, in race no. 18 he was fined for dancing on me after i got a good jump and race no. 33 he tried to fool, got me 2nd and i was 30 to 1. last run, he made me miss the jump and lost few lenghts...... donno what he is going to do today. BLACK PARTRIDGE - by merrit i should win this race, but ashish may give up the race to his 'PD' friend.

race 3 - MIDDLE MAN
this same 'PD' is on job here also. MASTER BELIEF - my trainer may feed me to crocodiles.

race 4 - REAL SPEED
last win was 100% fixed , equalluxury was far better than me. today my trainer has to prove that win was genuine to the club and the rest. MASTER HARMONICA - by merrit i should win here.

race 5 - ASHWA PANAMA
take me as a day's best. no matter what the odds are.

race 6 - TARANGIRE
i am the second best bet of the day. last run i was not lucky, this time i will make it.

race 7 - NEKO
i am good to win this field, never know about my trainer's intentions are...

pageviews