Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hyderabad Races - Oct 2 - 2011

race 1 - ARLINGTON
my trainer and the owners have very high opinion on me. hope i will open my account in a winning note.

race 2 - MISS WATERMELON
i am in a very good nick. you can count on me, at least for next two runs. ART CONNOISSEUR - tracking well and i am ready to go for a kill. all in the hands of our beloved trainer and the great mr. pawar

race 3 - ROHINI STAR
i am fit enough to win this field. but am bit worried, hope PSC will go for win here. SILVER CROWN - do not ignore me, laxman will be ask to stretch.

race 4 - FLASH OF EMERALD
i can win here, rio grande may finish right behind me.

race 5 - FINE RACER
i will try my best to live up to my name, hope neeraj will raid a fine race! POWER COLORS - i will finish second or third to the winner.

race 6 - WINNING STRIDES
do not bother about the odds, i will be tried for a win for sure and i can canter this field. CHAMATKAR - i may finish on board.

race 7 - HARD KINGDOM
never know, crowded field.. if the favorite get stuck in the gates or withdrawn, i will be the one winning this race. but do not bet me for place.

race 8 - LAKE KING
feeling good, tracking well... i am the one to beat.

pageviews