Monday 7 November 2011

Bangalore Races - Nov 8-2011

race 1- SHADES OF SCARLET
i will light up this season in style. ANGAD - do not ignore me, i may go for a kill.

race 2- FLAME BACK
yesterday samuel started his campaign as if he is a local raider. this cud be his first win of this season. HARD TO PIN DOWN - i am capable of spoiling Samuel's party. one may wait till i reach the starting gates to decide. watch movement of my odds in the betting ring.

race 3RED HOT - i am in red hot condition. do not get carried away by my odds. SURPRISESUCCEEDING ( old name 007 ) - i was unlucky in few occasions as a favorite long ago,  i  may surprise this field.

race 4- LOVELY KISS
i am not very confident about this guy VRJ.. i guess, my blogger must be the only fan of this jockey.

race 5- GUN SALUTE
my habit is to go for a win in the first race of the season, tracking extremely well, should win this field. BOURBON ROCK - guys, i am good, do not worry about the jockey, he is capable of winning races.

race 6- HACKETT
let anybody win this race, my blogger said that he is goin to bet rs.50 on me - mark of respect to our grand old man.

race 7- MYSTIC DAWN
zimbbly i will win.

race 8- CAFE DEL MONTE
last race never know, by merit i should canter this race.

pageviews