Saturday 5 November 2011

Hyderabad Races & Calcutta Races - Nov 06 - 2011

Hyderabad

race 1 - ACE STAR
i am prepared for this race, tracking extremely well, should be winning this race. RETRO MAGIC - keep an eye on me.

race 2 - GROUND CREW
i guess, i am the smartest kid around. MONTPELIER - will fight till the end.

race 3 - GOLDEN ESTELITA
do not ignore me guys. GENIUS QUEEN - now i can win only in this kind of odds when no one expect me to finish the line and sai kumar is in some kind of a form, may try my luck.

race 4 - GENIUS EMPRESS
i enjoy this kind of weights and will win. VIJAYSHAURYA - i may take this race bit easy, do not risk even place bet.

race 5 - AEGIS
i dont see here any one chasing me for last 100 mtrs. STAR EXPERIENCE - i may place. horses like rajkumari, celandine may feed their place money to the sharks.

race 6 - TRANSFORMATION
i will canter this race. HEROS CHOICE - i can place.

race 7 - ALBERTON STAR
i am not confident of winning, but my blogger dreamed last night seeing me winning. i hope his dream comes true! KINGS CRUISE- ignore my last run, here suraj is there for some reason. WINDSOR MANOR- am a feather weight champ, will go for a kill.

race 8 - PRECISELY THAT
i will win. you can take me as a horse of the day. PLUTO QUEEN - may finish long third.



Calcutta

race 1 - MELODY BELLE
today i will win.

race 2 - ALEXANDER HELIOS
if this is a fair race, i am the one to win the race.

race 3 - MISTY ISLES
do not play against me. if you dont like me or my odds, better skip this race.

race 4 - STORMETTE
i can upset this field.

race 5 - HALL OF GLORY
i will be going for a win today and i can win too.

race 6 - AERATOR
my man neeraj is goin thru a bad patch, he may turn it around with my help.

pageviews