Friday 11 November 2011

Bangalore Races - Calcutta Races Nov 12-2011

race 1 - COOL WHISTLE
i am prepared for this race, i may win here but not by merit. WORDS OF WISDOM - if PSC wants to win a race today, i am the only chance.

race 2 - JEYEM
me not worried about others, will go all out to win this race.

race 3 - FREE LAW
today is my day, you can count on me.

race 4 - SPARK OF LEGEND
may win here, my only concern is GUNPOWDER.

race 5 - HILL DIORO
arguably am one of the best horse in the country now. will not give up this race easily.

race 6 - AILSA
before you decide, watch my last run at mysore - also i can see some spark in this rookie... keep an eye on him.

race 7 - MIDTOWN MAGIC
i should be able to tackle these guys.

race 8 - NEARNESS OF YOU
take me as the best bet of the day.

race 9 - ENDURING SPEED
all i have to get a decent jump to beat SUGRIV and company.


Calcutta Races

race 1 - OCEAN DANCER
this weight should not be an issue for me in this class. will run a good race.

race 2 - EXPLORERS QUEST
not very confident, have nothing to loose, may go all out again.

race 3 - BLUEGRASS
i will win anyway..

race 4 - BADAL
if i am backed in the betting ring before the race time, dont think twice.

race 5 - KINSHASA
i am good, weight should not be a problem, jockey is not very very bad, shorter trip, can win.

race 6 - SADDLE CHIEF
my advise to skip this race. still if you want to throw some money, you can shove it in my mouth and pray to 'pegasus' (greek horse god) for some mirracle.

race 7 - AAMAR KAKU
let any one win this race, here i will try hard to get the place spot... can win... remember, anything and everything is possible in racetrack!

race 8 - COMBINED OPERATION
there must be some better ones around, but i will be asked to win this race.

pageviews