Friday 21 October 2011

PUNE Races oct 22 - 2011

race 1 - FREE FOR ALL
this race is not the one to start like yesterday. do not look at my tracks, i am very good for this field.

race 2 - WILD IMAGINATION
suraj's horse looks good only in the book. one may doubt my chances coz of my gate number and stuff, but i am capable of winning...

race 3 - STEELY DAN
i am far better than others around here .. tough one, bezan may not be willing to win but raju wanted this win.

race 4 - BLESSED
i am the one can trouble this field. remember, FOLLOW THE DREAM is not worth to bet even for place.

race 5 - OCEAN WISH
i will win today, dont change your mind at the last minute looking at others odds.

race 6 - LAKHADEMA
these days, neeraj looks like he laost his self confidence .. all he has to trust me, rest i will take care. 

race 7 - MACCHUPICCHU
looks like this race is almost over in the night itself in bombay. if you like me, jus go & play. dont look at others tempting odds.

race 8LAKE SUPERIOR
not sure about my closing odds, take me as the horse of the day. BOTSWANA - dont even think of play place bet on me. SONEEYO - i can get closer to the winner.. good SHP bet!

race 9 - EXPELLIARMUS
dont have much idea about others intentions. do not ignore me, i will go for a kill for sure.

race 10 - BONGANI
if you you are a fan of nilesh, just play me eachway... no doubt, i am good. i may seal the last win of this season.

pageviews