Thursday 13 October 2011

Mysore Races Oct 14-2011

race 1- HAGGLER
no doubt, i am fit enough to tackle this tricky race.

race 2 - KUKANOF
i am the better and the fittest donkey out here.... ignore me not!
ISINBAYEVA - i may put my nose inside the final frame.

race 3 - WINDSOR KNIGHT
i will not disappoint you guys.
SUN DEVICE - i may fluke into place spot.

race 4 - SUGRIV
looks like a tricky race. but i am confident of this race. 

race 5 - CROWN VISION
i can only loose this race, if there is anything beyond me and my jockey's control.
STAR PRESENCE - just now i heard, i will be allowed to win this race!.. 

race 6 - STRING ALONG
my boss is always fond of this cup. even me and mark wanted to win for him.

race 7 - LAKE EMERALD
do not ignore me. i am the surprise package of the day.
LADS ABILITY - think twice before you bet me even for a place.
CAPOTE - i can finish right behind the winner.

race 8 - SAYYONEE
here once again mr byramji may feed those fat and hungry crocodiles... in that case, i will not miss this opportunity for sure.

pageviews