Monday 17 October 2011

HYDERABAD Races Oct 18 -2011

race 1 - MERRY MAID
not a great race to begin. one may take eachway chance on me.
BUCK KNIFE - PS CHOUHAN is goin to have a long day, he is goin to take this one easy, may not even place. but DO NOT IGNORE HIM TODAY, he is going thru purple patch for sometime. follow him wisely till he looses his form.

race 2 - GENIUS QUEEN
i have the most unpredictable jockey on job. i will try my best to win or will place.

race 3 - SPANISH CONQUEST
do not ignore me in this distance, i am capable of winning. Handsome Hawk - with imran's best effort i may place.

race 4 - VIJAY DHANUSH
if you dont like me, better avoid this race. i may upset like the way ALLEZ VITE did on the other day.. Don Valentino - dont take me seriously, i am here for a joyride.

race 5 - CHESAPEAKE
i know, LDS stomach is full, one may doubt his intentions. trust me, today is the best chance for me to win at least by 4 to 5 lengths. Rose Queen - i can get closer to the winner.

race 6 - ORU ORU ORU
my name says it all, PRECISELY THAT can only see me winning. hey, ROYAL TURN may finish right behind me. ACE STAR - i am a good type, may allowed to test my skills

race 7 - MENLO PARK
one may really wonder how this guy (PSC) goin to win so many races... coz, guys like me are well set and given to him to guide. also odds may drift after few wins, that works in favour of the owners and the bookies too..

race 8 - HOMELY HELO
gary is not all that bad jockey, he is learning indian conditions faster than many talented indian jockeys. here he will have to win for various other reasons. Drum Beat - i will take this race easy.

race 9 - STEEL BREAKER
hope PSC must have had few cans of 'redbull' - in my last outing, i was not in a mood to run. today i will give a shot... am bit concern about THEATRE OF DREAMS.

Jockey Richard Hughes quits racing in row over new whip rules
“I will only consider starting again if there is a review. I’d rather sweep roads than do half a job. They’re taking the art of race riding away from me. It’s like telling Lionel Messi not to use his left foot anymore.”

you can read the details below
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/2011/10/14/jockey-richard-hughes-quits-racing-in-row-over-new-whip-rules-86908-23487985/

pageviews