Thursday 20 October 2011

PUNE Races Oct 21 - 2011

race 1 - KIMAYA
they are giving one more chance to see the race track - first three will go to panchgani & matheran and rest will  sent to gas chambers... so, am going to run for my life.

race 2 - KASKAZI
malesh is in some kind of form, hope he will push it bit more hard, i will run a good race for sure.
ZAAR - my jockey is just coming out of depression, may get closer to the winner.

race 3 - RIVER BLITZ
hit the bar and have a glass of nice chilled mallaya's kingfisher.

race 4 - THUNDER STRIKE
i can strike here. why this jockey ? i dont understand the wisdom of my trainer...
SHERIFF - not here, do not miss my first run in bombay. JEN`S GLORY - i may drop a bomb today.

race 5 - SWEATY BETTY
ideally one should enter the race course in this race and play me for a win and start your day.

race 6 - ARABIAN EAGLE
i am the surprise package of the day. altaf has very high opinion on me. Full Throttle - i will be finishing very close to the winner.

race 7 - FLYING KISS
i guess, dashrat will have to see me winning from at least 3 to 4 lengths. Adams Vision - i am dark one out here....  i will give my best for sure.

race 8 - SURYAVEER
do not ignore me, i will go for start to finish attempt.

race 9 - HOME ALONE
hmmm.. raju is here to prove that he is still the better one around... i will give him my 100%

race 10BAT YAM
all i can say, watch my run. i am a good type, i will be tried for sure. ISHPINGO - i may or may not go for a win, but dont miss my first three runs in bombay.

race 11 - HEIRESS
i have to impress here my pretty nazak chenoy. i will win for sure.

race 12 - MCQUEEN
my trainer is a big fan of steve mcqueen. here i have to prove myself to other queens that am the real queen.

pageviews