Saturday 22 October 2011

MYSORE Races Oct 23 - 2011

race 1 - BONANZA
well, i should win this race. Blue Gum - my last was not that impressive, here i will go for it again, place is sure.

race 2 - BLUE ORIGIN
my tracks are not visible in the books, so what.. i am the best in this field. if my odds drift above 3 to 1 the forget it. ALIANZ - play me, if i open as a favorite.

race 3 - TURF FAME
i am a serious contender in this field. do not ignore me. Heart Of Gold - take a chance for me for a place.. may try my luck for a win.

race 4 - GREENBRO
Ladjad will take this one for the day.

race 5 - HIGH TREASON
to be fair, i should be winning this race very comfortably.

race 6 - PURPLE GLOW
if i dont, who will win this ?

race 7 - ELITE LAND
i started my career very badly, getting better and better, now am at my prime form, there is no reason why i should not go for another kill.

race 8 - GAZAKI
tough race. well set, i will go for a win... all in the hands of my jockey. DANCE N CELEBRATE - i should place second.

race 9 - FIELD MARSHAL
i am the winner here... simple!

race 10 - TRILLION WIN
i dont see any other horse here to beat me.

race 11 - SPARKLING STAR
i will seal this season in style.

pageviews