Wednesday 19 October 2011

Mysore Races Oct 20 - 2011

race 1 - WIMBELDON STAR
i am capable of surprising all...

race 2 - Dance To The Tune
i know, do not worry much about this jockey, play me just win.

race 3 - KLIPSPRINGER
i am too good for this company.

race 4 - MR GENIOUS
play me only if i come into betting in the morning.. do not touch me above 3 to 1.

race 5 - ALWAYS ON TOP
my blogger going to gamble eachway very little on me, will try my best to make him happy!

race 6 - STRATEGIC CHANGE
if you dont like me, pls skip this race...

race 7 - FIRE VAULT
i am the dark one here. officials are showing no mercy on me for some reasons.. mayyyy win.

race 8 - PLAKA
hope this jockey will not screw this golden opportunity.

race 9 - SUDDEN MAGIC
do not ignore me, i can win again in this good company too.. be careful, do not play big to recover the losses.

pageviews