Saturday 15 October 2011

PUNE Races - HYDRABAD Races Oct 16-2011

race 1 - ARABIAN STAR
wise men will not touch this race and if you are the one who play all races, play me little bit eachway.
CAPTAIN SMART - i may not come even in place.

race 2 - PEREGRINE FALCON
last week, jockey and trainer together screwd up my chance. this time i should be allowed to win.
MASTER CRAFT - last win was pure gamble, this time i have to prove my slef to get in place.

race 3 - TITIAN
here malesh is goin to take care of his old friends and travor cant pull his horse in this distance. who else ... me me me ... AZUL - adhesh is desperate for a win, today he may try his luck and may get me closer to the winner.

race 4 - DANCING DAME 
probably today am the only one going to win as a favorite. VITTORIA - you can eat my place too..

race 5 - ZARACHA
do not break your head reading the book about me. i will win this for various reasons. OCEAN GIRL - watch my last run, i am not good enogh to win this race.

race 6 - AMAZING DESIRE
do not ignore me.. i am on job. i know, today some of the better ones are not interested in winning.

race 7 - FOLLOW ME
if you dont like the top eight fellows, follow me each way. i will be tried.

race 8 - THAT’S MY MASTER
guys, i may end up as a favorite and i may win in style.
SCINTILLATING STAR - i may get inside the place spot.

race 9 - LAURUS PRIDE
there are some chances that i may get withdrawn or change of jockey for no reason. or else i will canter this one for sure. ROSE HEAVEN - i may not look impressive in the tracks . guys, i may surprise ... at least in place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYDRABAD  Oct 16 - 2011

race 1 - VIJAYS CONQUER
i have to win in any odds. you can play me blindly.

race 2 - BANG ON TARGET
PSC is back here particularly for this race. do not ignore me. JAAN BAAZ - i will be the one troubling the favorite.

race 3 - FOPPING
nitin is on gas, may try hard to get me closer to the winner.

race 4 - CHINA PEARL
i can win here.

race 5 - CAMORRA
do not ignore me, i may and may not win but count me in place.

race 6 - WALNUT CREEK
i am a serious contender out here. you can take a chance on me for a win.

race 7 - MAGIC MILLION
getting bit too much for PSC.. i am fit, not sure about him. 

race 8 - EARTH BENDER
i can win here with this weight. rest all in the hands of my jockey

pageviews