Friday 7 October 2011

Mysore Races - Oct.7-2011

race 1 - MANTHARA
play me at the opening odds if you like me. Amazing Performer- may not be able to win, may finish second.

race 2 - BERNICIA
this is my race, also keep an eye on REGENTS PARK....ARC ANGEL - don't ignore me completely my friends.

race 3 - I FANCY YOU
i am confident of this field.

race 4 - KRIPA
this is going to be a cake walk for me 

race 5 - BEST MOVE
i am going to rock all, ENFORCE - may pace also i can scare the winner.

race 6 - CARLA
i can win here.

race 7 - SUN DORO
play lill bit if you like me for a win. dont worry much about the jockey. 

race 8 - SPARK OF SILVER
i am in a very good nick. will win this race. DEEP BLUE - dont play me even for a place

race 9 - AMAR PREM
my little old man is still capable shoot thru the wall... have a wonderful day

pageviews