Saturday 14 January 2012

MUMBAI RACES 15th Jan 2012

race 1 - ARABIAN STAR
i am tracking well, kavraj lost a bit of zest these days.. hope he delivers this time. ONLY WHITE - i will be backed 500 to 1, do not worry about it, play rs 20 win & 30 place and watch this race.

race 2 - SPLASH
i've done the homework with lagad junior, if there is some movement in my odds, you can take a each way chance. i will be tried for sure. RAJDOOT - do not ignore me, i have nothing to loose, decent raider on job, will try my luck.

race 3 - OCEAN OF FAITH
if you have a glass full of faith on me and my raider 'the great shelar'.... back me each way. PATEK PHILIPPE - i dont have much hope, will be tried for place.

race 4 - ELECTRA
this one is for praksh, will win this time.

race 5 - DANCING DAME
i will go all out, CR may get this one today.

race 6 - SKY HIGH
ignore my last race, here i will win.

race 7 - FIELD MARSHAL :)

race 8 - DOMINATOR
this jockey is just a bonus. watch me , i will win this race in style.

race 9 - ISHPINGO
i told you guys after rc.no 231 (pune) , to back me atleast for next 3 runs. got one... two more to go. LAKHADEMA - if dashrath one single mistake is enough for me ... will place anyway.

race 10 - OCEAN SONATA
if you still left with some money, bet just for the jockey... i can win only with the help of such guys, i may not get this kind of opertunties again, will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews