Wednesday 11 January 2012

MUMBAI RACES - 12th jan 2012

race 1 - STAR BURST ( my ass.... have to blame rakesh ) i am good, nothing much to talk about my ability, will win this race. VIVA LA DIVA / LORD OF KILLARNEY - we are there to chase mr. star hughes. ( just missed 2nd spot :(

race 2 - FREE FOR ALL ( will not blame the jockey.  ivor attitude will never chance.. he will be remain as like a big ********** as ever )my man richi is in high spirit, dont ignore me for win. MONEY FOR NOTHIN - That ain't workin' that's the way you do it, Money for nothin' and chicks for free.... listen to this all time classic and back me each way. ( sorry guys, very close )

race 3 - SMOOTH OPERATOR ( i cant take the blame all alone. my trainer is one big 'darpok' - he lost the confident on me. ) it is not goin to be smooth, togh one.. will get this race. RED PASSION - ignore me today, may not even place. ( oops!, sorry for the guys who ignored me  ). OCEAN TERN - may get closer to the winner and keep me in your JP selection.. you never know. ( again, i will not blame the jockey here, mr. owner is the culprit )

race 4 - STAR WARRIOR ( me and mr. hugehs followed our owner's instruction in style ) this man is on job here too... will try my best to clear this field. BESPOKE - will not miss the place spot.  had no other choice.. i was backed heavily at &*--^^% (mumbai) around 10 to 12 in the morning )

race 5 - STAR EMPIRE ( here i wanted to win... place is bad )
i am not sure, what this guy is up to... take a chance on me for only on win.

race 6 - ANGELS QUEST / KIMBERLY EMERALD
one of us will make it.

race 7 - STAR BUILDER ( again, nothing wrong with me and my trainer...  you know, today my boss was in very generous mood ) i guess, last 10 minutes there will be lots will happen in the ring, if you like me, stick to me for win. will run a good race. ROSE HEAVEN - i belong to this distance, will not give up this race easily.

2 comments:

  1. Mr Nair was one of the learned and well researched man on Horse racing. He had always the answer to your questions.

    Once I have asked him a question within 2 hours I got the answer. For your interest I am reproducing my question below. If anyone of are capable to give a reply give it. Meanwhile I am reserving Mr Nair's answer for another 24 hours.

    My Question.
    Imagine a horse travelling 2 wide from the rails. It drifts out alarmingly at the last 300m to outer rails. Can anyone say how many lengths this horse should have covered extra?. The total width of the straight is 500 mtrs and width of the track is 30 mtrs.

    Give a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. RICHARD DESERVES AN OSCAR FOR HIS PERFORMANCE TODAY.............HIS FIRST THREE HORSES WERE FANCIED........! THE FIRST TWO NOT EVEN PLACED......! AND THE TWO HOT FAVRATES OCEAN TERN AND STAR EMPIRE BOTH PLACED SECOND......! THE STEWADRS DID GOOD WITH HIM.....! HE MUST BE FURTHER SUSPENDED FOR MORE TWO THREE MONTHS...... THEN HE WILL LEARN HOW TO RIDE.......! MR WADHAWAN SIR THROW HIM AND BRING BACK SURAJ AGAIN.........! RICHARD IS USELESS....!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

pageviews