Tuesday 10 January 2012

DELHI ( derby day ) - 10th jan 2012

race 1 - AUDACIOUS QUEEN
i am audacious contender out here. one can take lill bit of risk only win on me, will run a good race for sure. PERFECT AFFECT - very tough, may put my nose into place spot. ( khan thought deepak will eat his horse, given the signal to go all out... happy with the place )

race 2 - MASTER RIGHT ( ex ASHWA PANCHHI )
i am winning this race, thats it. ( i was right )

race 3 - MASTER SOURCE ( i lost. but i get a cheap thrill out of beating 'messi'.) do not get confused with other fake masters around here. prashant is be the man to watch. MASTER MESSI - i will try to beat this big mouth 'master source'.. remember, last run was not a fluke.( hold on, i will beat you soon )

race 4 - ODE TO NATURE ( sorry my friend )
i am so thankfull to paul to tip me for a win, will try my best to make him happy.... hope he will not change his mind in the last minute. KA CHING - if prashant rides little better than what he is capable of... will place for sure.

race 5 - MADE OF GOLD ( i won coz of paks.. simple! )
waiting for this big day for long time...i am goin to pocket this big one.

race 6 - AIR FORSE ONE ( i was backed 10000 to 1 ... finished way behind 4th.. do not ignore me in my next run. ) one may say, this is not my distance .... hey, watch my run guys. AALI JANAAB - may palce. ( sorry guys, i won )

race 7 - EL SALVADOR ( did we run today ? )
do not ignore me, i am very serious about winning this race. STAR SPARKLE - according your study, if you get to see some colour, try each way bet on me  . DANCING BABE - i am here for the place punters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews