Wednesday 28 December 2011

MUMBAI RACES - 29th Dec. 2011

race 1 - FREE VERSE
am a good kid around, all in the hands of MKJ and how well he read my future. if i win here, there will be no turning back... QUICK RETURNS - i will be tried for sure, may finish close to the winner. ASHWA APOLLO - i will run just to get the place spot.

race 2 - WHITE FEATHER
i am the one who is capable of shocking these little kids. do not ignore me in any case. AL ATTATURK - may win - can place. BIZARRO - oops! .. today david will be taking me out for a joyride.

race 3 - BEYOND STARS
i am not very confident to go by my track work, but... if my trainers and david plans well. i can beat this filed by 3 to four lengths. OCEANIC WISDOM - i am serious about this race, one can take SHP chance.

race 4 - MOUNTAIN SONG
remember, this guy is more reliable in 1600 and above. all he had to do is keeping me behind and go for kill in the last 300 mtrs. BRETTON WOODS - i am one of the over rated kid from this stable, indications are not very positive today.. EXPELLIARMUS - decent raider on job, can place for sure.

race 5 - BESPOKE
not sure, i may win if no one is interested. SILVER SCREEN - i will go for a win for sure. each way bet is advisable.

race 6 - HOT PEPPER
i am very positive here, can beat this field. AMAZING DESIRE - i am not realy fit enough to win, not very sure. HACHIKO - will try my best, can place.

race 7 - FLYING STAR
to be honest, i should win this race. not sure about SKS plans at the race time. SMALL TREASURE - i have no other choice.... will run for my life to prove that last win was not a fluke, one can take each way chance. LIGHT MY WAY - ignore me not, at least keep me in your JP list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews