Friday 23 December 2011

Delhi Races - 23rd Dec. 2011

race 1 - HOT AND CLASSIC
lot of complaints on me in the room, i will not fool around this time.

race 2 - THE MAFIA
rajinder rajender combination, tracking well, i will win.

race 3 - AIR FORSE ONE
do not worry much about this jockey, and do not get confused the track with 'mafia' but later had a good work with 'odds and evens'... can win

race 4 - STAR SPARKLE
by the way, my trainer's stomach is full by eating and eating his own horses ans some of his friend's horses too.. here the indications are very positive, may try me for a win.

race 5 - REAL STUNNER
here our bookmaker friends may fool all by allowing me to win. i just cant afford to loose here.

race 6 - TRUSTED FRIEND
i am the better one in this field, one may take lill bit of risk on me for win.

race 7 - WHIFF OF MONEY
my trainer deepak's attitude towards winning is not very positive these days... anyway, take a chance on me.

1 comment:

  1. greetings for the dayy!!!
    your analysisa and the comments are straight from the horses mouth.
    your effort is appreciated

    ReplyDelete

pageviews