Monday 26 December 2011

Hyderabad Races - Dec. 26th 2011

race 1 - TRIGGER HAPPY ( i am happy with my performance, watch me in my next run) i am tracking very well, i may go all out here to win. KOHINOOR FOREVER - ( hard luck) i am good, can't say till i get the signal from my trianer at the last minute. SHADES OF VICTORY - i dont have a clear chance here. any way,jockey is on job, may get in place spot. ( my odds and the jockey's effort made the difference)

race 2 - ASTA LA VISTA BABE (hopeless.. ignore me for next 3 runs)
here i will go for a win for sure. decent jockey on job, can beat this field. WIN AND ENJOY - tracking well, i may not win today, can get in to place spot. (cant take all the credit to myself, jockey's effort was commendable)

race 3 - BENITA ( it was fun, am sorry for the guys who backed the favorite )
cant see any one beating me here, i should win comfortably.

race 4 - CHINA PEARL (cant say anything )
remember guys, anything under this sun is possible in the race tack... thats all i can say. SUN STRIKES - give me one more chance.( decent effort, not very happy with the jockey's performance )

race 5 - ALL THE FUN ( my bloggers best comment... i lost, but we three were in also 5 of us finished within 3 lengths ) toughest race of the day, at least 5 horses should finish within 3 lengths... i have a decent chance i guess. STACCATO - i will also try my luck, may place. THIRTEEN BLACK - place chance is bright due to jockey's merit. ( appreciate the raiding.. this guy is goin to rock india in future like praksh some day )

race 6 - RUSSIAN RHYTHAM (i liked the way i won) only worry is the choice of the jockey, otherwise i am very confident here. ART DEALER - do not ignore me, i am very much on job. ( am happy with this effort, should have won )

race 7 - DA XIA
simple, i can win this time. ONERA ONERA ONERA - am in very good touch, tough race to win. my trainer may take this race easy...

race 8 - SHEER GENIUS (sorry guys) i can prove once again. ASHWA SHAKTI - tracking better than the other kids around, no point in chasing 'SG', may not win today. MONTPELIER - i will run better this time, can get in to place spot. ( i am lucky with this place, this guy is out of form)

race 9 - ANACOSTIA ( i had to win here )
i am the only one can trouble miss. rajkumari here, if imran rides like the way he ridden last time, he will be in trouble. RAJKUMARI - i am good, may win. NAUGHTY GAL - i can place, will run a good race. ( happy with the place)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews