Thursday 22 December 2011

MUMBAI RACES - 22nd Dec. 2012

race 1 - STARLIGHT MAGIC
do not bet against me, i will win anyway. LADY BLACK STAR - why bet on paisa horse... bet little SHP on me and relax.

race 1 - FORTUNE HUNTER
i am very confident about this race, can pull this one ... FROST FAIRY - remember, i am beatable. will try my best anyway.

race 1 - STAR GODDESS
i have to win here... but i am not very happy with the morning odds.

race 1 - FREE FOR ALL
i am so use to junk jockeys in the past, today i have an ace raider on job who is very good in judging this kind of distance, will give my best.... can win here. MONEY FOR NOTHIN - if you have the attitude of 'money is for nothing', take a chance on me for win. CLINTON - i am good, but beatable.

race 1 - LORD OF KILLARNEY - morning odds may mislead some, i will go for a win anyway... FORTUNER - i may get backed at the time of racing, tracking well, lord of kill is the only worry.

race 1 - RIVER DRAGON
arguably, i am the days best. i will win here comfortably.

race 1 - BLUE SKY
very tricky race, i am little better than other fancied guys around. will put my nose in front.

race 1 - SOLAR ANGEL
in my last run, kavraj was not on job to win, made it look tough.. today raju is on job, will win here. RED TABASCO - may not win today, but will make it tough for solar angel and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews