Monday 12 December 2011

Hyderabad Races - Dec 12-2011

Don’t gamble the rent money or you’ll land up sleeping on the park bench. - unknown

race 1 APPRISE
odds may confuse you at the time of the race. if you like me then stick to me for a win.

race 2 - ALLEGATION
i am good here. i can win today.

race 3 - GREEN THUMB
good race to take a break for lunch.. before you go, play little win on me if you like...

race 4 - SHATAKSHI
i can win.

race 5 - GENIUS EMPRESS
i will try my best. can win

race 6 - HEART N SOUL
i can challenge madi..

race 7 - AL JADEED
i will run for a win. DANCING TOUCH - KSVP may not try for a win, if he changes his mind last minute, that will be only me for the day.

race 8 - ACHE FOR LOVE
some other fancied horses may not be tried, i have a outside chance.

race 9 - RED RIVER REBEL
i guess, i can win here comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews