Saturday 25 February 2012

Hyderabad & Mumbai Races 26th feb 2012

race 1 - KOHINOOR REVANTA
take each way chance, will not disappoint this time.

race 2 - RAPTURE OF VICTORY
back me, i will win this race in style.

race 3 - TRUE DIAMOND
i will place anyway, will try to upset.

race 4 - ASHOK CHAKRA
no one is goin to catch me today.

race 5 - TWENTYFIVE PIPS
i am the day's best ........ ;)

race 6 - CHESAPEAKE
i will not move form first and second pot.. up to you...

race 7 - PRINCE PALADIN
looks like this race is framed just for me.... double it with 2-6 forecast.

race 8 - MIDNIGHT BEAUTY
my place looks certain, may win if 'aprrise' fails to take the lead.

race 9 - STAR STRIKER
i will run a good race ....

MUMBAI

race 1 - SO TRUE
i can give the first surprise of the day.. ARABIAN ROCK - i am in pink condition ;)... hope my trainer will give a green signal to prabu at the right time.

race 2 - MOUNTAIN SONG i won the race.

race 3 - RAJASTHAN ROYALS
i have a chance to score, each way chance is advisable.

race 4 - MOUNTAIN RULER
i am ultra fit, will win this race.

race 5 - DOVERS HILL
back me on win only if my odds are 3 and below at the race time...

race 6 - SMART STRIDER
my track works are there to confuse the punters to get little better odds, take a chance on me for win. INCENTIO - if you do not agree with ramasamy, try me 20 win / 50 place / 30 shp.   

race 7 - SHERIFF
i will win this race by at least 7 lengths...

race 8 - DAYS BEST
my name says it all again... i won last time just bcoz of daniel's effort, now i am far better and confident, will not trouble richi this time.

race 9 - ISHPINGO
all i say, i am in the rong stable...  hope i will win today. HIDDEN GOODNESS - tracking well, may upset this field.

race 10 - STARLIGHT MAGIC
bet for the jockey . PEREGRINE FALCON - i ran few days ago, will go for a win.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews