Friday 24 February 2012

breaking the break for a day

RACE 1 - DIAMONITE
i am capable of winning this one without a single whip..... but take a risk in place not on win.

RACE 2 - BEAU SANCY you can take a small chance on me for place.

RACE 3 - BISCOTTI 
i should win this race comfortably, the jockey is there for the odds. HEART OF GOLD - in my next outing i will run with 'bata chappals', if i fail again then i will go with 'paragon' sandals .....

RACE 4 - LITTLE LION
i will go for a win. BIUTIFUL - i can win, i hope my trainer will be in positive mood in this morning for a change.

RACE 5 - GRAND SUCCESS ignore my jockey, i am good here to win. to be safe, take eachway chance on me.

RACE 6 - ELITE LAND i will win this race.

RACE 7 - JALDI / ITS MY PARTY one of us should get this race.

RACE 8 - SUNDAY CRUZ
this is not a good race to play, take 20 win / 50 place / 30 shp and pray for a miracle .... trust me, miracles does happen very often at the race tracks

RACE 9 - MARK OF GENIUS i can win this race...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to office Mr. Paul.... Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete

pageviews