Thursday 15 September 2011

Mysore Races - Sept.15 - 2011

race 1. MR GENIOUS
wait for the odds till i leave the paddock.
Different Opinion - i can be on board in longer odds

race 2. WALTER
i have a chance, not sure of my trainer's mood in the morning.

race 3. ACE HIGH
i shud tackle this field, dont worry about the raider, he is there for the odds.

race 4. SKYFLEET
bit tough one here. but dont ignore me...

race 5. PORTATONE
i have a chance here. if i dont win, i may not even come on board

race 6. MATIAS
i am tracking well, i have an outside chance.

race 7. FREEDOM FIGHTER
i will win this field.

race 8. SIACHEN
today the star is not goin to shine.

race 9. FLAMING LAMBORGINI
my man is the best jocky in the world to take even a donkey is the front till the bend. it is up to me take from there.... to the post

race 10. FLAME BACK
take me as the days best. time to strike.

race 11. Star of Desire
you may play little. do not play big to cover your losses

have a great day!

pageviews