Monday 12 September 2011

Hyderabad Races - September 12, 2011

race no.1 JADEN GIL
i have the potential to upset HEROS CHOICE. not sure of my master's intention but i am confident about the jockey.

race no.2 SPANISH CONQUEST
tough to beat imran's horse. i will fight till the end for sure.

race no.3. TOP SHAPE
not much worried about Nandanvanaa, i should be winning this race. 

race no.4. ROYAL SHAAN
my jockey is in good nick.... Imran, Chouhan, Laxmikant will be watching me winning.

race no.5. ARMADA
forget about my tracks. last race i lost few length at the start. remember, the very same jockey saw me winning long ago. i can win this one too.

race no. 6. AFICIONADO
last time my jockey was cautioned, hope he will not repeat the same mistakes again. but i am bit worried about CELTIC ROSE.

race no.7. MENLO PARK
except K.King, no one has the guts to chase me.

race no.8. SPLENDID SHOW
if my boss gives a green signal, i can put up another SPLENDID SHOW in this season.

pageviews