Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mysore Races Sept 29-2011

race 1 - MAGNETIC POWER
my man never won a race, placed once, odds were always in double digits in his last 46 rides. he sat once on me finished 7th. today, back me if the odds are below 10:1.  Aparanta- note, PSC has the habit of trying for win or else will finish 4th or 5th

race 2 - ALWAYS ON TOP
i am the only one who can trouble red hot. so, play little for win if you like - dont back me for place. Star Of Stars- i may finish 2nd or 3rd.

race 3 - INSPIRATOR
i am fit and my trainer and jockey desperately wants to win this one. in fact, my trainer never won a race around approx 50 races.. guess, who was his last winner ??... ME. Waltz Away- think twice to back me even for place.

race 4 - BLACK BEAUTY
i can win this field. nectar crown is the only worry! Nectar Crown- back me for win if you like but not for place

race 5 - CHAMCHA IN CHIEF
my blogger likes me for no reason, may try to do something different just for kicks. Chhota Bheem- i may not finish on board.

race 6 - GAZAKI
i will give an another good show again for my fans. Ice Mint- if you are a PSC's fan, play me for a win but not for place.

race 7 - RIP VAN WINKLE
i can rip this field once again. Splendid Surprise- i am a strong SHP contender out here.

race 8 - LOGANS RUN
i am back in form, will give my best. Youre Kiss's Due- no doubt, i am good but think at least 100000 times before you back me for a win or place.

pageviews