Wednesday 23 January 2019

KOLKATA RACES - 23 January 2019


race 1 - PORAS i can surprise everyone. COOL CONQUEROR i will run a good race

race 2 - ART DECO looks like this will be my race. DANCING PRINCE i can place in longer odds

race 3 - ARTIFICIAL keep an eye on me, not the raider CAIDEN have to try it out, my trainer and jockey were questioned. ABBERELLA do not ignore me

race 4 - PELION i can win

race 5 - MOCHA LOCA waiting for long to see the winning post. HE CALLS THE SHOTS i am on job

race 6 - POET not easy, but i can win today.

race 7 - JAIVANT dont look at my stable friends here, i am goin to win

race 8 - WHOMAKESTHERULES i am well prepared, will give my best. take a chance on me.

race 9 - MOVES LIKE JAGGER i can surprise all GOD SAVE THE REST my name says it all :) have lucky day!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews