Thursday 10 October 2013

Mysore Races 10th Oct 2013

race 1 - IMMACULATE / ALL CLEARBERNICIA / AUTUMN RED
IM i am in immaculate condition today, will give my best to win this race. AC do not ignore me, will give a good fight till the end. BRCA i am zipping in my track works, will stretch my legs AR i have my own doubts

race 2 - BELLE ETOILE / SWEET ANGEL / GLAMOUR BOY
BE i should win this race. SA looks like i am the favorite, but it is not going to be easy to win. GB - working well these days, all i need is the right signal from my trainer in the parade ring, rest i will take care.

race 3 - ARYAN KNIGHT / BALDOMERO / LIQUID ASSET / WIND SURFER
AN keep an eye on me, can surprise all. BLRO fisrt run for me, capable of beating anyone here.. LA dont ignore me in place if not for win. WS i am bit confused... you play me, or quit this race.

race 4 - YOURE ROCKING / BEAUTIFUL LIFE / YOURE CHILUBULI / SARATOGA SPRING
YR take each way chance on me, will run for my life. BL i can win. YC i am also on job, you never know in mysore. SS i am far better than these guys out here, but i have my doubts..

race 5 - AMAZING REDD / ASHKAN / CASTLE KING / ROCK WITH U
AR take a chance on place. ASKN i am not going to make things easy for 'rock with u'.. CK place chance RWU the odds sucks.

race 6 - YAMAS / GRAND SUCCESS / ALL FOR CASH
YMS i am not the best in this set of runners, worked almost every other day, jockey will try to win. GS i can win. AFC i am on job.

race 7 - LITTLE ATHENA / HERCULEAN / JUMP IN THE RED / GALAXY QUEEN
LA i dont think galaxy queen is on job, am the next best. HRCLN i can finish closer to the winner. GQ why take chance.. just quit this race

have a great day!

1 comment:

pageviews