Wednesday 9 October 2013

Kolkata Races - 9th Oct 2013

race 1 - TOUGH ONE / SHAM SUNDER / GREY METEOR
TO yes, it is though one, i can this off.. SS in my last outing (r.no. 129) stewards pulled the jockey's chaddi down, i dont know about johns intention today. GM i will be running a good race.

race 2 - DANCING DAME / EROS
DD today is the good day to win i guess :). EOS i had a problem of jumping out in the gate in my last 4 starts, if PSC can handle me well at the start, i will complete the formalities.

race 3 - FANKAAR / CHHUNDU / SNOW FALL
we all have a chance....

race 4 - SNOW WHITE / JACQUALINE POSTILL / SECRET BLAST
SW i am going to stretch my legs for sure. JP keep an eye on me. SB dont ignore me  

race 5 - STAR EMPIRE / RIVER BLITZ
SE i can win. RB i will not make any one to win it easily.

race 6
- SILVERINA
i will win

race 7
- APICAL FINALA / ADIELLA / BUCHAREST
AP to go by my ability, i should bag this win. ADLA i can win.. BUCHT keep an eye on me guys..

race 8 - BONGANI / STAND APART / SOKUDO
BGNI I am the in top three SA bit tricky race, i am there too.. SOKDU i am there too..

Have a great day!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews