Saturday 13 July 2013

bangalore 13th Aug 2013

race 1 - ARTIC ATTRACTION / WIND SURFER
one of us should win. AA - i have an edge over WS

race 2 - SPIRITUAL STAR / SAVVY CONCEPT / BOURBON ROCK
SS - looking at the odds, no one suppose to come near to me... SC - i might surprise in place. BR - in such races, guys like me will always have a chance in place.

race 3 - REBUTTAL’S HOPE / PRINCE OF KINTYRE
RH - today is not a Rebuttal hope. PK- i have a decent chance, lets see....

race 4 - ADRIPHOS / ANCIENT WARRIOR / RACING AHEAD
AD - i am working well. will go for a win. AW - i am fit for this race, dont ignore me. RA - slim chance for win, will place.

race 5 - AYRTON / ALEJOR / APPARITION
ATN - i will win today. AJR - will not give up till the end. APP - do not ignore me.

race 6 - GAME DANCER / INSPIRATOR / WONDER LASH
one of us shud win

race 7 - CHIRON / WHISTLEJACKET / SHIVALIK FIRE
CHR - i may win today, watch me. WJ - my jockey got just one mount. will go for it, place looks good, may win.

race 8 - YOURE CHILUBULI / RIGHT ON TIME
YC - i can win today. RT - do not ignore me. i have a slim chance, this jockey is capable of make it possible.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews