Friday 16 November 2012

Bangalore 17th Nov

race 1 - APPARITION / SWEET N SMART

race 2 - TOWERS OF HANOI - place
LA JAWAAB -all of us are great horses, i may give a surprise. take a small place chance on me.

race 3 - VEGA
will win again. ALIANZ - tracking well, pathetic raider, still i might get the place.

race 4SURPRISESUCCEEDING
i will win here. STATELY DANCE - best race of the season, take small each way chance on me. 

race 5 - AFRICAN QUEEN
i may win this one, but dont ignore me on place.

race 6 - CORLEONE
i am not the best in this field, but i have a jockey who is going to try his best, will go for a win. REBUTTAL'S HOPE - i have a chance here, dont ignore me. PRINCESS LARA - keep an eye on me, will run a good race, will place anyway.

race 7 - YOUREWINDSOFCHANGE
tough one. i guess, i can pull this one.

race 8 - VOLCANO
i will win this one.

race 9 - GRAND SUCCESS - not very happy with the choice of jockey also no recent track. will be stretched. LOWNDES SQUARE - tracked well, will stretch my legs too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews